Tuesday 16 August 2016

Stationery Haul

Does anyone else absolutely love shopping for stationery?
It makes me feel so organised knowing that I've got copious amounts of little notebooks to write things in and it makes it even better when they have pretty flowers and patterns on them!


I recently went shopping and as I'm going to be going back to college in a few weeks, I thought I should probably try and get a few of the pretty things before they're all gone!
TKmaxx is amazing for cute notebooks. They always have really good brands and for a really good price and I could spend hours and hours looking through all the stationary they have. 
From TKmaxx, I picked up an American Crafts notebook. I've seen these before on Paperchase and I was going to order one, but I saw this one for half the price! It's so pretty and the pages have flowery borders and I just LOVE it. 


I also got this 16/17 Planner. I feel like these kind of planners are so good, because I haven't got loads of empty pages at the start. I fell in love with this one, and it was the exact size I was looking for. All the dates are quite spaced out and it's one of my fave planners I've ever bought!

From WHSmith, I got just a normal pink A4 notebook, (that I didn't take a picture of) some flashcards and pens. Flashcards help me so much with revision, and I've got a feeling I'm going to be doing even more of it now that I'm in my last year of college. I also went into the works and saw the CUTEST pens!! They're gel pens and have the little dog on from the secret life of pets! I couldn't just leave them in the shop!



Buying things like this actually makes me excited to start back at college, and I'm sure I'll be buying more little things like this in the future! 
Is anyone else obsessed with cute stationery? 
Dais x 

5 comments:

  1. I love stationary from www.ohhdeer.com you should check them out!
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stationary shopping is the best thing ever. Its the only thing that makes me semi excited for going back to school x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also obsessed with stationary! I have loads of supplies already but I can't help it when I see cute notebooks and notepads! ♥

    mooeyandfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually find my stationary in the clearance at my local bookstore. Sometimes I will splurge on my planners, but that's to get the layout and months that I want. Thanks for sharing! The photos made me crave another stationary shopping session.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stationary can be so pretty aha, lovely buys! Really want to get some nice things before school, I love paperchase.
    Beth X

    Bethabigail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.