Sunday 9 October 2016

Lush Star Dust

Lush's Christmas and autumn/Halloween products came out recently, and it got a lot of people (me being one of them) very excited.


I love Lush all year round, but when I'm in the season of long hot baths, dark nights and candles I find myself taking many more (probably too many) trips to lush. So imagine my excitement when I took my weekly trip to lush to find the seasonal bath bombs out and stocked on the shelves. I picked up a few things from there, bath bombs such as northern lights, autumn leaf and the Christmas time classic 'so white'. Although, after trying them all (and loving them all) I have to say I've found my new fave Christmas bath bomb.
Star Dust is not only the cutest and in my opinion one of the most Christmas-esque bath bombs in the shop, but it is actually so inexpensive for a lush bath bomb, I mean £2.95 is a bargain in my eyes for this cute little guy. According to the lovely lady in lush, it was around last year but I definitely can't remember seeing it!


I ran my bath, got my new autumn PJ's out from next, made myself a hot chocolate and lit some candles. I plopped the bath bomb into the bath and just looking at it fizz away was so relaxing, the colour which was fizzing out was a gorgeous creamy white and I really do think it's one of the most visually relaxing bath bombs I've ever observed de-fizz in my bath. Just as I thought it couldn't get any better, I started seeing little tiny stars floating about in the water. At this point I couldn't wait any longer and basically dived into the bath.

After doing a little bit of research about these little stars, apparently they're edible..I can't say that I tried to eat them though, first of all they looked way too pretty floating about to stuff in my mouth, and second of all I really can't see them being actually put in the bath bomb to be eaten... if anyone has tried one of these supposedly edible stars let me know!

I stayed in my bath for as long as I could, totally relaxed, surrounded in tiny stars, white water and the smell of a subtle vanilla until I knew I had to get out (because Victoria was on ITV and I was NOT going to miss a royal wedding of any sort). My skin was so soft and had such a delicate smell of vanilla on it. Star dust contains oils to soften your skin, and it certainly did!

If you haven't tried this yet, I would 100% recommend..I can see myself with 15 of these bath bombs stocked up for when Christmas is over..I've got a little while yet though.

Whats your fave lush bath bomb? Let me know!

Dais xx



11 comments:

  1. I just tried Lush products for the first time in February and I’m hooked. So far I love Avobath and Butterball but I’m really interested in trying some of the holiday specials they have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried Avobath! I'll have to keep an eye out for that next time i'm in lush! And you should! They're amazing!xx

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to get the Christmas products and Stardust is one of my faves!! :D

    franalibi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all amazing! And I can't believe I've never tried it,I'm in love!xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds lovely & such a bargain at only £2.95 x

    Small&Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks and sounds amazing! It will definitely be on my LUSH shopping list next time I visit. ♥

    mooeyandfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh exciting! let me know if you love it as much as me!!xx

      Delete
  5. It's so cute haha, i'm definitely going to pick it up next time i'm in Lush! My favourite bath bomb is the Dragon's Egg, although I do really like the Lord of Misrule one too☺ Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! I love the dragons egg! so many colours! Although, i've never tried lord of misrule, I'll defo have to look out for that one!xx

      Delete
  6. Is it really edible? I can't believe that could ever be possible haha. And as you said it's too cute to be wasted by eating it anyways :P The price is good for a bath bomb, and it looks perfect for a pamper evening bath!

    Julia x
    Last post: In the Gardens of Versailles | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/wander-through-gardens-of-versailles.html

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.