Sunday 16 October 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Limited Edition: 'The Queen'

Earlier in the week, I purchased my first Charlotte Tilbury lipstick. I've never bought a lipstick as expensive and damaging to my bank account than this one, but I loved the colour so much that I just had to get it.
It's called 'The Queen' and it's a new one from the Matte Revolution range.

As i'd never bought anything from Charlotte Tilbury before, I was just expecting a lipstick, not the beautiful packaging that came along with it. When I received it from the post man, the outside of the box just looked normal,  but when I opened it, it was gorgeous and everything was wrapped so nicely. It even came with an envelope which had all my order details in it!

I unwrapped the layers of purple tissue (after taking many photos - naturally) and finally got to my lipstick. The box the lipstick was in looked so luxurious and I couldn't wait to get into it! Up until this point, I didn't think I could get any more impressed with this brand, but when I saw the actual lipstick with it's rose gold packaging I nearly cried. It's honestly one of the prettiest packaged lipsticks I've ever seen!
The colour is equally as gorgeous. It's a mix between red and pink and it's meant to resemble the crown jewels. When I put it on my lips, it felt really nice and the colour looked even better. The smell and taste (not that I've actively been eating it) is lovely too, it reminds me of the smell of a mac lipstick.

The lipstick has such a long wear too! I had it on for at least 4 hours while eating and drinking before I felt like I needed to touch it up a little bit. I think this was definitely worth the money I paid, and as soon as I have the funds, I will be purchasing something else from CT!

Let me know if you have any Charlotte Tilbury Products and what you recommend!

Dais x









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.