Monday 15 August 2016

Sunday Routine

For me, Sundays are usually the day I like to try and sort myself out for the week. It just makes me feel much more organised when everything has been done on a Sunday, and i'm much more relaxed and ready for the week ahead.
So I thought it would be nice to show you what I get up to on a Sunday!

When I wake up, I like to take all the sheets off my bed and put them in the washing machine (Sunday is clean sheets day). I think this makes it much easier for me to get things done as I'm not going to jump back into bed and scroll through Instagram for hours. I have breakfast and then start to get ready.

I then usually get in the shower and wash my hair. This wakes me up so a lot! I use the Aussie shampoo and conditioner and the soap and glory daily face wash. It's one of my faves and is really really gentle on my skin.

When I get out of the shower, If I have enough time before I go to work I let me hair dry on it's own while I do my make-up. Sunday for me is not really a day that I wear a lot of make-up. My Sunday staples include Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, Soap and Glory Archery eyebrow pencil, Soap and Glory Eyeliner Pen and my Sleek Bronzing palette.


After I've finished my make-up, I tidy my room up a little bit and then sit down with my planner, to do list and a cup of coffee. I think that writing down what you need to do organizes my thoughts really well and I feel like I know exactly what I need to do and by using my planner, I know exactly when I'm going to do it. After I've written down all the things I would like to do during the week (things like revision and planning a few meals (that usually never get made))  I start to get ready for work.

After I've finished work at 4, I get home and put my fresh bedding on (which makes me so excited). Now that my week is planned, I can start to chill out a little bit. Some one my fave things to do to relax a little bit on a Sunday is to catch up on youtube and have a bath. As it's summer, baths are few and far between but I do love having a long bath on a sunday night.

So this is what I get up to on a Sunday!
Do you do any specific things on a Sunday? Let me know!

Dais x

6 comments:

  1. Such a good post! I wish my Sundays were as productive as yours aha, mine usually consist of doing nothing for most of the day! Supercat liner is one of my staples too.
    Beth x

    bethabigail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine used to be like that! ahah and it's so amazing isn't it!x

      Delete
  2. I also love to organize my week ahead on Sundays, definitely makes me more ready to face Monday morning! Great post! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start doing a little bit more planning on Sundays now that I've got my GCSE exams this school year! I relax a little bit too much on Sundays!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I defo recommend getting organised for them! Good luck!
      xx

      Delete
  4. I always try to have an active Sunday, I like to go for a run or rock climbing. I almost don't like to relax on a Sunday because I know I have to go to work the next day and I don't want to waste it in bed.
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.