Saturday 13 August 2016

Scrub Love Body Scrub Review

I haven't done this for ages...
But now that I'm back from my holiday I feel like it's the perfect time to start blogging again and it's always so much easier when you actually have something to talk about! Recently I tried out a body scrub from "Scrub Love" and it gave me the perfect reason to make a blog post!

I'd never tried a body scrub like this before, with me being a soap and glory addict, so when I was asked if I would like to try this out I was so excited!
When I got back from my holiday I found an amazingly cute package waiting for me, which made me even more excited to try it out! The same night I ran myself a bath, popped in a lush bath bomb and got my scrub ready at the side of my bath. 

With it being mint scented I couldn't wait! I feel like mint is such a refreshing scent. I applied the scrub using circular motions onto my skin. Honestly the smell of this is absolutely amazing, it reminds me a little bit of mint choc chip ice cream (my fave flavour) and it feels so fab and gentle on the skin. 

On the instructions it says to leave it on as long as possible for it to do the best job. So I left it on for most of my bath, I certainly didn't mind seeing as it's one of the nicest smelling scrubs I've ever used! When it was time for me to get out, I washed the scrub off and to my delight, I continued to smell very minty. It took me about 5 mins to get all the scrub off and my skin felt amazing! After getting out of the bath and getting dry, I didn't even put any moisturizer on! I know you're supposed to but I just really didn't feel like I needed too (I also didn't want to stop smelling like mint).



Honestly, I think this is one of my fave scrubs I've ever used - probably on the same level as soap and glory's breakfast scrub. But because this one is made from coffee, I just feel like it makes my skin look amazing! I would defo recommend this to anyone looking to try a new body scrub! 

Have you ever tried a Scrub Love scrub?

Dais x

*Thank you to Scrub Love for sending me this! Although, all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.