Wednesday 1 June 2016

Sleek Solstice Highlighter

Today I went into superdrug and fell in love.
This is the Sleek Highlighter in Solstice, it's so gorgeous. There's lots of different highlights for different parts of your face and the packaging is beautiful. 





I am actually in love with this, the purple highlight is for your brow bone and it's quite subtle and doesn't look too much, it adds just a little sparkle and I feel like it really finishes off my eye make-up. It's not a powder texture it's more like a cream highlight, which I really like because i feel like it will stay on for ages, and who doesn't want that?


The second one in the palette is called 'Hemisphere' and is a shiny purple. This is for your cheekbones and it looks so amazing and I've found myself looking in the mirror moving my head from side to side just watching it shimmer...is that weird?

The third one is a mix between white and yellow and it's to highlight down the bridge of the nose. It's called 'Subsolar' and is really subtle but really works, especially if you contour your nose. 

The last one is a champagne-pink shade, and is called 'Equinox' and this one is to enhance your lips by using it on the cupids bow. I have to say, I hadn't actually heard of highlighting your cupids bow before but I feel like it makes my lips look a little bit plumper and completes my lipstick. 


And the packaging is so pretty! It's like a gold - mirror effect and I just love it!
I would 100% recommend getting this if you're looking for a new highlight and this one was only £9.99 and considering it has 4 different highlighters I think that's really good!
Have you got a fave highlight?
Dais x 

3 comments:

  1. This palette looks absolutely gorgeous - definitely need to pick it up soon!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette looks stunning and your blog is so nice too!
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this palette on many other blogs and I'm really intrigued by it. The gold sleek packaging and the gorgeous shimmery highlight shades. Definitely on my wishlist! ♥

    mooeyandfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.