Sunday 12 January 2014

Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizers!

Hii,
Because it's January all the sales are on, so these were on sale on eBay, and oh my gosh I love them so much. They're the bath and body works Hand sanitizers, I got them on eBay for £2.70 :D
The gingerbread one basically just smells like gingerbread, like you've just put liquid gingerbread on your hand I love it a lot, and so does Lauren, but some of my other friends hate it, I suppose it's an acquired smell but if you like ginger bread you'll definitely love this.

The second one is called merry marshmallow kiss and it smells super yummy, I honestly don't know if it smells like marshmallows because, to me, marshmallows don't really have a smell. Although it does smell really sweet so I can only assume that's what marshmallows smell like haha!

I made this post because I bought a lot of things in the winter sales, and I want to show you them all, but I can't really do it in one post and I really like to spread my posts out so that's what I'm going to do hehe!
Byyyyye
Daisy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.